Wednesday, November 07, 2007

You'll love this weather when it's -20 in February

Winter is here. Or, what would pass for the dead of winter in NC. Although I hear they have it quite chilly down there this week too. Unfortunately, this is merely the beginning for us.

K has finally convinced me to turn on the heat. I don't see why we can't go a few more days without. I think I look quite dashing sitting on the couch in a scarf and coat.

Now that it's cold enough to take 15 minutes of preparation just to get the mail from the porch, I've decided to take on a massive painting project in the apartment that requires the windows to be open all day on the weekend while K studies in her office with the door closed and a space heater running while sitting at her desk under a blanket with a heating pad.

I'm not sure what the problem is.

No comments: