Thursday, August 18, 2005

Polish class

As some of you know, I've been taking a Polish class at the Community college in Catonsville. Finished last night. We had our final exam. It covered everything we learned from the beginning of the semester, so it was pretty tough.

A few people got hurt trying to screw in the lightbulb, but I did okay. Almost walked into the bar, then saw the door at the last minute. A close one for sure.

We also had to list 5 scams and how to avoid them, like the "Corner in the Round Room" hoax. I got a pretty high score on cleaning the house before the firemen show up, but I've always been pretty orderly. Singed my pants a little at the last minute, but you should have seen this other guy.

We had a little disturbance when the German class in the next room broke in and tried to take our desks. We managed to fight them off, but they still took the desks, and a few chairs too. We had to finish the class sitting on the floor. We could hear some grumbling from the Russian classroom, but the bell rang, so we all went home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post. Heather enjoyed as well. Thanks for the laugh.

tecki said...

I have to admit, the idea originally came from Kendra. She is my muse, after all.