Friday, October 28, 2005

Back in the Day

Lisa Loeb is playing on WXPN.org

Am I in High School again?

Damn ...

Yes, I've decided to broaden my horizons and set temporarily aside bluegrass and songs about NC that make me homesick for my beautiful blue mountains.

Unfortunately, KCRW is several time zones behind us, and I really don't care how the morning taffic is progressing in the greater Santa Monica region. So no Nic Harcourt for now. His morning show hits here around lunch time.

But the kids at Penn State are doing fine this morning. Nothing spectacular, but some good tunes for a friday as we wait for news of big things to come. And those of you who are waiting know what I'm talking about.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for Chemistry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KCRW is in Santa Monica, Dogg. LA County represent.


El Rat

Anonymous said...

ha. I loved Lisa Loeb about as much as I loved... chemistry.

tecki said...

To Anonymous: Thanks for the correction, my bad. Fixed it.

To BD: Word. And yet, she's still around ...